EASY TO DEPLOY – EVERYWHERE
With many options for installation that work across all Linux distros and with no need for kernel modules, ZeroLock can protect all your Linux workloads quickly, without compromising system stability. The ZeroLock Server can be self-hosted, either on-premises or in your public/private cloud. Alternatively, you can take advantage of our ZeroLock SaaS backend and be up and running in minutes. Whether connected or disconnected, ZeroLock offers the same protection.
- Public Cloud—Bare Metal/VMs, Containers, Kubernetes
- Private Cloud—Bare Metal/VMs, Containers, Kubernetes
- Hybrid Cloud
- On-premises / Private Data Center
- IoT / Edge Devices (connected or disconnected)
- Embedded Systems and Controllers
- Air-gapped Environments
PREVENT ATTACKS FROM BEING LAUNCHED
STOP ATTACKS AND REPAIR ANY DAMAGE.
TESTED BY LINUX SECURITY EXPERTS.
ZeroLock™ Endpoint Agent Requirements
Linux, kernel v3.5 or higher. Distribution agnostic.
x86-64, ARM-64 (coming soon)
No kernel modification or modules required
ZeroLock runs on Bare Metal, VMs, and containers—including public / private / hybrid cloud instances
- Curl-based command installer
- Wget-based command installer
- Tar.gz file-based installer
- Bash script self-extracting file-based installer
- Deploy via containers (e.g. Docker)
- Deploy via orchestrated containers (e.g. Kubernetes or OpenShift)
ZeroLock™ Server Requirements
100GB (dependent on number of endpoints and data retention duration)
4 or more recommended
Latest version of Docker installed.