EASY TO DEPLOY – EVERYWHERE
- Public Cloud—Bare Metal/VMs, Containers, Kubernetes
- Private Cloud—Bare Metal/VMs, Containers, Kubernetes
- Hybrid Cloud
- On-premises / Private Data Center
- IoT / Edge Devices (connected or disconnected)
- Embedded Systems and Controllers
- Air-gapped Environments
PREVENT ATTACKS FROM BEING LAUNCHED
ZeroLock™ goes beyond traditional mandatory access control capabilities. In contrast to SELinux and AppArmor, ZeroLock™ offers easily configured and universally applied rules and policies that can be deployed across all your Linux and cloud environments from a single console. Examples of our control capabilities include:
- SSH Multifactor Authentication (MFA)
- Process Behavior Controls
- Network Access Controls
- File Access Controls
- Canary Files
- Tamper Protection
To make things as easy as possible for you, a recommended set of lockdown rules is published by Vali Cyber’s Threat Intelligence Team. Our rules are created and updated regularly using relevant Linux and Linux application CVEs and recommendations from groups like MITRE and CIS to provide protection against known and zero-day attack vectors. Compare ZeroLock™ and SELinux here.
STOP ATTACKS AND REPAIR ANY DAMAGE.
The patent-pending AI/ML-based behavioral detection capability of ZeroLock™ detects malware by the actions it performs, not scanning for easily defeated file hashes. Our proprietary algorithms detect and stop traditional and fileless attacks and offer the ability to automatically remediate file damage with no user intervention required—helping you to ensure zero downtime. See how ZeroLock™ protects a WordPress server here.
- Ransomware Protection
- Wiperware Protection
- Cryptojacking Protection
- Automated Attacker Persistence Removal
- Fully Automated File Remediation
- Fully Automated Process Tree Creation
TESTED BY LINUX SECURITY EXPERTS.
ZeroLock™ Endpoint Agent Requirements
Linux, kernel v3.5 or higher. Distribution agnostic.
x86-64, ARM-64 (coming soon)
No kernel modification or modules required
ZeroLock™ runs on Bare Metal, VMs, and containers—including public / private / hybrid cloud instances
- Curl-based command installer
- Wget-based command installer
- Tar.gz file-based installer
- Bash script self-extracting file-based installer
- Deploy via containers (e.g. Docker)
- Deploy via orchestrated containers (e.g. Kubernetes or OpenShift)
ZeroLock™ Server Requirements
100GB (dependent on number of endpoints and data retention duration)
4 or more recommended
Latest version of Docker installed.